What to Bring
Let me start this section with what I will provide and then move on to what I suggest anglers bring along on our fishing trips.
I have all rods, tackle and bait. You are covered under my commercial fishing license. I bring all safety gear required by the Coast Guard including life vests, vhf radio and gps. I always have an up-to-date first aid kit and I’m trained in its use. I bring enough rain jackets/wind-breakers for each person on board and a large cooler with ice and water.
I am an avid photographer and I am always ready with my water-proof digital camera. Give me your email address and your pictures will be in your inbox with in a day or two. There’s also a good chance you’ll end up on this website!
Anglers should bring:
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Beverages (soda, juice, beer, etc.)
- Food (sandwiches, chips, snacks, etc.)
- Cameras and/or video cameras, binoculars
* For most trips on the 18′ Action Craft, we will be fishing in Everglades National Park. Visitors should go to www.yourpassnow.com and get an individual pass for The Park. They are $15 per person or $30 per vessel and they are valid for seven days. Active military and children 15 and under are free.